PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS MAY OBTAIN THE SCHOOL ID AND PASSWORD AND CHANGE THE STUDENT’S REGISTRATION STATUS TO “ATTENDING.”
The State Leadership Seminar is for students who want to develop their leadership talents and become the youth leaders of their communities. HOBY’s dynamic 3-4 day leadership training explores leadership from three perspectives (personal, group, and societal) through fun, interactive workshops and activities. If you like to have fun, want to boost your college resume, and be with like-minded students who want to change the world, then don’t miss out! Tell your parents about the HOBY State Leadership Seminar today!
You should be proud that your child was selected as the HOBY Alternate Student for his/her school! HOBY’s State Leadership Seminars empowers outstanding sophomore students to develop their leadership skills to make a positive impact on the world. Click here to see what counselors and parents have to say about HOBY. To register, call your child’s high school and ask for the HOBY contact.
Only School Counselors may convert an alternate student to an attending student. Please log in to HOBY’s online registration system with your school ID and password and follow these steps:
- Click on “Register” in the top menu bar.
- Scroll down to the Alternate Student’s information.
- Below the Alternate Student’s information, click on the “Alternate Attending as an Additional Student” button.
- Check the box stating “Check here and click the Confirm Additional Student will now be attending.”
- Click the “Confirm Additional Student” button to save changes.
- The system will show the Alternate student is now attending.
- Click the “Action” button below the student’s record and select “Generate Invoice.”
- Print an invoice for the parents, so payment can be made by mail OR you may submit a credit card payment online.
Once your alternate student is registered, you may enter a NEW alternate student in case the primary student is unable to attend.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-851-3980 x400.