Only School Counselors may convert an alternate student to an attending student in HOBY’s online registration system. Please log in with your school ID and password and follow these steps:
- Click on “Register Student” on the top menu bar.
- Scroll down to the Alternate Student Information.
- Below the Alternate Student’s information, click on the “Alternate Attending as an Additional Student” button.
- Click the “Confirm Additional Student” button to save changes.
- Print an invoice for the parents, so payment can be made by mail or submit a credit card payment online.
Once your alternate student is registered, you may enter a NEW alternate student in case the primary student is unable to attend.
To obtain your school ID and password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “School ID Request” and include the following information:
- Full name
- High school name
- School’s complete mailing address
- School phone number
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!