The Guaranteed Acceptance Date is NOVEMBER 1st, 2014.
This unique cross-cultural learning experience is truly a once in a lifetime adventure, available to you as an HOBY Alumni, as well as your friends (even if they didn’t attend a HOBY program). Participating students will have the opportunity to visit and discover ancient sites, bustling international cities, world financial centers and local schools while seeing amazing locations throughout China.
The benefits of international travel are immense!
Our former travelers have shared that they experienced enhanced self confidence, higher grades, appreciation of world culture and History, heightened awareness of their own culture, enhanced language skills, stronger college applications, and enhanced career opportunities!
Learn, Explore & Experience the World…
What’s included in the student package price:
- Hotel accommodations in: Los Angeles , Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai (total of 10 nights)
- Breakfast and Dinner Daily, beginning with dinner on Sunday, March 9 – Breakfast, March 20 (11 breakfasts / 11 dinners)
- Roundtrip international flight (departing/returning LAX)
- All flights within China (Beijing to Xi’an and Xi’an to Shanghai)
- ALL ground transportation and airport transfers in Los Angeles and throughout China
- ALL entrance fees for all locations/events included in the itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours led by licensed local guides as outlined in the itinerary
- Registration and all program materials for the Global Student Leader’s Summit
- Curriculum support materials to earn high school and college credit including access to EF’s online learning platform.
- High school credit, upon completion of requirements
- All-inclusive travel insurance
- Licensed local tour guides to lead the group through each location and share local history
- All gratuities for Tour Director, local guides and bus drivers
- Full time, dedicated professional Tour Director
- Full time, HOBY Staff Group Leader and adult chaperones (6:1 student to adult chaperone ratio)
- EF Tours “Peace of Mind” Cancellation Coverage
What’s NOT included in the package price:
- Domestic transportation to/from Los Angeles
- Added beverages and lunches daily
- Any applicable baggage-handling fees imposed by the airlines
- Passport and visa fees
- College credits, upon completion of requirements
Want to learn more about this amazing leadership opportunity? Join our Informational Webinar, Tuesday, October 29 at 8 pm (EST)
- Student Safety on Tour
- Talking with Your Teachers / Time Off from School
- What Students and Parents can expect
Program Cost – Student Package Price: $4968 (Monthly payment plans are still available).
Every student who enrolls by our Guaranteed Acceptance Deadline, November 1st will be entered into a drawing for a travel bag full of fun HOBY and EF Tours items, perfect for the trip!
Program Website (EF Tours): http://www.eftours.com/1423226JB
Additionally, we've provided you a mountain of information on how your Ambassador can raise the funds needed to make this dream a reality!
Find the answers to your questions in the Student and Parent Guidebook
For more information about the 2014 Global Student Leaders Summit contact Cheryl Brenn, HOBY’s Director of International Programs at email@example.com or 818-851-3980 ext:309