The Field Operations and Program Committee of the Board of Trustees is now accepting applications for new members. Those HOBY Volunteers age 21 and over interested in being considered or in finding out more about the FOP and the application process, should please contact Steven Hall at StevenLHall@gmail.com by June 10, 2104.
The HOBY FOP (Field Operations & Programming) Committee is an OUTSTANDING group of volunteers and alumni that work with the local sites, the national staff and the Board of Trustees on a variety of projects including curriculum and program development, social media, volunteer training and alumni engagement.
NOYS is looking for:
Fun, Committed, Responsible, & Dependable Youth ages 17-22
Job description includes:
- Attend and participate in all pre and post summit webinars
- Encourage and support all Teen Distracted Driving Leadership Teams during the summit and all the way through 2015 Global Youth Traffic Safety Month®
- Provide input and ideas about the summit and related programs (Act Out Loud®, Global Youth Traffic Safety Month, Teen Distracted Driving Prevention Summit, etc.) to NOYS upon request
- Read and respond timely to NOYS staff when prompted.
- Maintain contact with assigned group on (at least) a monthly basis
- Be prepared to conduct room checks, set/take down necessary equipment, speak in front of youth and professionals, and lead youth activities
- Be respectful to all other associates and guests, including hotel/event staff
- Set a good example for youth to follow (in bed by curfew, participating in activities, positive attitude, arriving on time, doing what is asked of you, etc.)
- Excited to make some NOYS for youth traffic safety!
The application can be found HERE!